Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/10/2017 4:49:54 PM EDT
found a great deal on a Canik TP9SF with case and three mags, holster..... I stopped on the way home and put a few mags through it. Now I want one!  what a great shooting gun for the price! local gunshow here tomorrow, maybe I'll find one as cheap as I got this one.
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 6:31:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep.  I liked my first one so much I bought a second one a week later.  Both have been fantastic and eat every type of ammo I've put through them.  
AIM Surplus and Sportsman's Guide both carry additional magazines for this pistol if you're looking to purchase more.  

Only potential issue is with the included holster, a firm yank can release the pistol.  
The solution would be to buy this model from Blackhawk! (If you're looking for a replacement Serpa holster).  
Midway USA BLACKHAWK! CQC Serpa Holster - $37.99
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 6:35:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Mine is one of my favorite pistols...
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 8:36:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Mine is one of my favorite pistols...
View Quote

Same here.  Can't go wrong with 18 round mags.  David
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 3:43:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 3:24:41 PM EDT
[#5]
I ended up getting a TP9SA model ( same tan) BNIB for $275 OTD... so my model has the decocker, and my son's does not, they both have the same sights, looks like S&W front Glock rear.  my son's gun is marked TP9SF on the slide and it also has on the left side just in front of the takedown lever  a "V2" mark.  the trigger on mine feels a bit better than on his, which is really nice anyway. the front dot looks a bit smaller on the SA model.
my SA is on the top, and on the left

Link Posted: 2/12/2017 10:21:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Great price!
Did you score that at a shop or the Gunshow?
I have been eyeballing these for sometime ,I may have to bite the bullet.
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 11:35:13 AM EDT
[#7]
the SA I just got was at the gunshow... the FS was FTF local. I saw several for around $349-$359...
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 12:38:45 PM EDT
[#8]
There are also other subtle differences in the SF and SA as well.  The SF has a more squared profile to the slide, a different barrel construction, longer rear sight, you can see the striker cover rear plates are different (one has serrations), and the long serration on the slide top.
Link Posted: 5/1/2017 4:29:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Posting to show some love for these things. My first one fell into my lap haphazardly, a buddy of mine who was scrounging up money to buy a Glock off me traded me a brand new tp9sf (well, 126 rounds through it, 2 mags of which I shot) for $200 trade value. Probably have pushing 1000 rounds through that one now. Picked up a FDE one last month. These things are beasts. Ergonomics, trigger, reliability, all as good as it gets. The fact that they're so cheap is the kicker. Only downside (which can be a show stopper for some) is lack of after market support. Highly recommend!!
Link Posted: 5/2/2017 10:32:35 PM EDT
[#10]
I have an fde SA, and it is awesome to shoot. Incredibly good trigger, and outstanding ergonomics. It and my full size American 9mm are my favorite to shoot.  I wish I could find an SF elite. They sell out fast here.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top