Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/19/2017 8:07:52 PM EDT
friend has other DE models that have interchangeable calibers, but couldn't find out about this one;
it's the double stack 5" all steel frame/ slide;
looks nice, but for $500 i need it to do other things too;

what is the mag capacity? it appears double stack, so I'm thinking 12.

ETA; only mag i can find for this gun sez 10 rounds for polymer frame gunz; will this
work in the steel frame? any good sites with moar info on these- thanks
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 7:29:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't know about that gun, but my next pistol in this style is going to be the EAA SAR K2 .45
14 rounds of .45 DA/SA with the option to carry cocked and locked, all steel construction, controls same as CZ 75 family.
and can be found for $370.00.  Only negative reviews I can find are it comes with 1 magazine,
Para Ordnance magazines fit and function but don't lock the slide to the rear on last round.
Link Posted: 1/27/2017 8:31:08 PM EDT
[#2]
thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top