Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/13/2016 2:00:26 AM EDT
Has anyone ever machined one for night sights? I plan on picking one up, just curious if this is an option, I know it would be expensive.
Link Posted: 11/13/2016 3:38:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Lionheart LH9N, modernized DP-51 has replaceable Novak sights.

http://www.lionheartindustries.com/lh9n/#.WCgXD8n-qMY

Link Posted: 11/13/2016 4:00:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Yes I know but at half the price of one I am going to get the Daewoo for now. I guess it doesn't matter much because its going to be more of a collector/shooter.
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 10:41:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I had a Dp51 a couple of years ago. It was a cool gun. A buddy of mine sold it to me for like 100 bucks because he didnt like it. It was in mint condition and imported by KIMBER. Ifired it a few times, and then ended up trading it in on something else. Anyway, they are good guns , but it may not be worth the expense of machining night sights. Unless that ends up being your favoritego to gun, which is cool if it is.
Link Posted: 11/24/2016 4:02:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I had a Dp51 a couple of years ago. It was a cool gun. A buddy of mine sold it to me for like 100 bucks because he didnt like it. It was in mint condition and imported by KIMBER. Ifired it a few times, and then ended up trading it in on something else. Anyway, they are good guns , but it may not be worth the expense of machining night sights. Unless that ends up being your favoritego to gun, which is cool if it is.
View Quote

Very cool! I didn't know they imported them!
Link Posted: 11/24/2016 9:43:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah, e-Sarco had a messload of them for a while a couple years ago.  I think they were $249+sh
Link Posted: 11/24/2016 3:36:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Yeah, e-Sarco had a messload of them for a while a couple years ago.  I think they were $249+sh
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My local gun shop has one for $350, I am going to offer them $300 when I go in next time
Link Posted: 11/24/2016 8:38:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

My local gun shop has one for $350, I am going to offer them $300 when I go in next time
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wouldn't personally.  The market has tons of good pistols for $300 now that all run circles around the Daewoo.  Good luck.
Link Posted: 11/25/2016 9:59:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I wouldn't personally.  The market has tons of good pistols for $300 now that all run circles around the Daewoo.  Good luck.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Part of me does want to save for the other guns I have been wanting, I just want it for the novelty of the trigger. But it Single action its really good actually so I feel it could be a great pistol
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top