Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/27/2016 2:27:13 PM EDT
looks like a ppq screwed an m&p.

don't have much faith it will be worth a damn.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 2:45:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Instead of releasing new, redundant products, Remington should improve quality on their existing products.

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 3:34:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Instead of releasing new, redundant products, Remington should improve quality on their existing products.

View Quote

FPNI
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 8:30:24 PM EDT
[#3]
There is already a large thread on this gun in general handgun discussion section.  No one wants it.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 10:51:12 PM EDT
[#4]
They probably submitted it for the FBI and military solicitations, might as well sell it to consumers and get some ROI.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:56:01 PM EDT
[#5]
I think they should price it under the S&W SD9VE, they'd make money on it.
Link Posted: 10/29/2016 11:06:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

I expect them to appear on the market at a price that will be low enough to give it a try just to see. Never hurts to have a extra point and shoot or two.
Link Posted: 10/30/2016 9:07:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I expect them to appear on the market at a price that will be low enough to give it a try just to see. Never hurts to have a extra point and shoot or two.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I expect you will be sorely disappointed when you see actual gun store/online store sticker prices of this pig
Link Posted: 10/30/2016 3:19:58 PM EDT
[#8]
I should have been clearer with my post. Initially they will be overpriced. When they do not move they will drop below $300 to get rid of them. That is what I was talking about.
Link Posted: 10/31/2016 10:24:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I should have been clearer with my post. Initially they will be overpriced. When they do not move they will drop below $300 to get rid of them. That is what I was talking about.
View Quote

No doubt that's what will happen...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top