Get this instead:
Girsan MC-28
Link Posted: 9/4/2016 9:29:20 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

http://neworderfirearms.com/pistols/

It looks almost like a glock and is offered in left hand eject

View Quote

I don't, but since they are made close to me, they are on my short list of pistols to buy.

they look to be very high quality. http://neworderfirearms.com/pistols/

Link Posted: 9/4/2016 9:41:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
that is an abomination

Get this instead:
Girsan MC-28
View Quote

It is kind of ugly, but I really like that they went out of the way to make special for southpaws.
Girsan doesn't seem to make a southpaw model.
Link Posted: 9/4/2016 10:17:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Interesting. I'd never heard of these. The FAQ says the 9mm will take M9/92 type magazines which is certainly a plus I think.
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 9:57:12 AM EDT
[#5]
I have one, and I like it a lot. It does in fact use the M92 magazines. I think it looks much better in person than in the photos.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 11:43:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I have one, and I like it a lot. It does in fact use the M92 magazines. I think it looks much better in person than in the photos.
View Quote

Where did you pick it up at? I can't find them anywhere. Not a one on GB.

Can you share a pic?

ETA: None at Grabagun, Slickguns, Davidsons, or Bud's either.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 8:37:26 PM EDT
[#7]
There is a 4 month waiting list. I'm on the list now.
The 9mm has a wait, they have a 40 caliber kit, and 45 acp is in the future.
Link Posted: 10/4/2016 8:02:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Can you share a pic?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Can you share a pic?

I had it sent directly to my FFL from New Order.

Link Posted: 10/5/2016 1:29:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Link in OP will not load,

Caracal flashbacks but would like to see.
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 4:14:10 PM EDT
[#10]
What does this offer that a dozen other makes don't already do?  Not trying to stir the pot, just genuinely curious why someone would buy this instead of a Glock. M&P, etc.  Using 92 mags in kind of handy, price seems in line with most of the competition  but other than that what am I missing?
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 5:28:41 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

What does this offer that a dozen other makes don't already do?  Not trying to stir the pot, just genuinely curious why someone would buy this instead of a Glock. M&P, etc.  Using 92 mags in kind of handy, price seems in line with most of the competition  but other than that what am I missing?
View Quote
for one thing All materials for this pistol are manufactured right here in the United States. There are absolutely no MIMS, Metal Stampings, Sheet Metal, Castings of any sort in the product

Link Posted: 10/5/2016 8:26:41 PM EDT
[#12]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Can you share a pic?

I had it sent directly to my FFL from New Order.
http://i.imgur.com/CG2iLat.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/W1tGe4J.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/HFOkIJS.jpg

How does it shoot? Have you put many rounds through it yet? Reliability? Fit and finish?
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 9:07:21 PM EDT
[#13]
In for 1911Woody to tell me more about this NO9 pistol.

Because I have a lot of 92/M9 mags.
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 10:00:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

For me? Available in LH! It comes in black, FDE, desert tan, and green. Otherwise you are cerakoting a glock. It has a light trigger pull of roughly 4 lbs, but a longer trigger reset.
As a consumer I see this as a Glock rip off, but I can now have a LH GLock  

I have a couple glock gen 4's and the LH mag release conversion is very nice, and RH eject seldom bothers me but I'd rather a LH model with a better trigger and site picture. I hate glock factory sites but  too lazy to swap them for better ones, and I don't really shoot my glocks much anyway.

Link Posted: 10/6/2016 8:52:34 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
that is an abomination

Get this instead:
Girsan MC-28
View Quote

Does it run Beretta mags?
For the money, if it runs 92/M9 mag I may do it.
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 9:56:42 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
In for 1911Woody to tell me more about this NO9 pistol.

Because I have a lot of 92/M9 mags.
View Quote

I'll try to answer any questions - ask away. I will say that I have never fired a Glock before , so I can't give any comparisons there. Just a very solid gun, easy to take down for cleaning. I think it was already mentioned that everything but the polymer frame is machined from bar/billet, but I want to add that when you look inside, you are not overwhelmed with a bunch of springs/levers, etc. like you see inside a HK VP9 for example.
I have not kept track of how many rounds I have put through it, my guess is somewhere between 500-1000. I haven't had any trouble with it.
Link Posted: 11/11/2016 2:00:31 AM EDT
[#17]
The 4 month waiting list is killing me. It's only been a month.
Link Posted: 11/30/2016 1:45:38 PM EDT
[#18]
I was at their factory several years ago. I got to handle the prototype. It was designed in South Africa. Small, family owned business. Great people. The were working on defense contracts for MG replacement parts and were looking to expand. Nice to see that they made it this far with the pistol. You could drive by that factory a hundred times and never have any idea what they make in there. It was a really cool place. I know a lot of people around this area don't care for the shop, but, Anthony Arms in West Mifflin had them is stock a few months ago.
Link Posted: 11/30/2016 5:34:34 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

I know a lot of people around this area don't care for the shop, but, Anthony Arms in West Mifflin had them is stock a few months ago.
View Quote
rather wait the 4 months

Link Posted: 12/25/2016 9:41:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Pics of inside frame?

Looks like a mix between an FNP9 grip and a Steyr, intriguing!
Link Posted: 12/25/2016 10:09:53 PM EDT
[#21]
I'm anxious to check one out in .45 ACP.

Link Posted: 4/6/2017 5:21:39 PM EDT
[#22]
I'm still holding my breath for the left handed N09.
They just had 2 and sold them.
The 45 seems to be on hold as they are a small company and flooded with GOV contract work. At this point I'll be lucky to get a N09.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top