Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/4/2016 10:24:00 PM EDT
I'm looking to add more officer magazines for my RIA M1911-A1 GI CS.  The factory ACT 7rd mag fits fine,  but my recently purchased 7rd officer Mec-Gar will not seat on the mag catch, in addition to not being flush to the magwell. Please give your experience on which magazines have worked well for the RIA CS model. Note: I put on checkered Hogue Tulipwood Grips.

Obligatory pic:

Link Posted: 7/4/2016 11:07:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Lucky Gunner has 7 rounders in stock.
ETA: I cannot think of one magazine that did not work over another.  I bought a crapload way back, and still have some in packaging.  My RIA is a real nice shooting pistol.  However I have better options for CC, so she is a safe queen, and range toy for now.
Link Posted: 7/4/2016 11:56:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Interesting. My factory mag doesn't always lock the slide after the last round but my Mec-Gars do every time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top