Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/21/2016 11:51:32 AM EDT
I just purchased Manufacturer: Zastava Arms(Model: CZ99) Its missing the grip screw and wanted to purchase small parts to replace(springs ect..) and cant find a place online to get them??? can anyone help?? I was told this was the proper thread to ask.......
" />

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 11:42:01 AM EDT
[#1]
I'd take one of the screws to a hardware store, get the size and thread pitch.  They might have a screw which will fit or you could order a few sceprews from McMaster-Carr or other vendor.  The pistol was imported by Century International IIRC and they normally don't get many if any spare parts.  The pistol is a copy of the Sig P-226 and you might get lucky in that the screw might be the same size.   Brownell's and Midway sell a lot of gun parts as does Numrich Arms, you might find the appropriate screw there.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 12:00:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Here is a link to Sig P-226 parts at Numrich where they have grip screws, if you get the size of your screws Numrich or Brownell's might have info on compatiable screw from different model or guns.  Brownell's sells a variety of screws which might fit if you can get the length diameter and pitch of your grip screws.

https://www.gunpartscorp.com/Manufacturers/SigarmsSigSauer-33490/AutoPistols-41939/P226-35186.htm?page=5
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 10:30:14 AM EDT
[#3]
I've had my first CZ 99 for some time now but have not come up with a US source for springs.

EZ9, CZ999, TZ 99 and Israeli Golan pistols pretty much all use the same parts. You'd think one of those importers would have a small pile of parts.

We had a Serbian member that said he could get some parts - mandba was his ID I think.

Since I was able to make one of the springs I needed I never took him up on the offer.
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 7:26:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
mandba was his ID I think.

Since I was able to make one of the springs I needed I never took him up on the offer.
View Quote

Manda
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top