Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/4/2016 10:59:16 PM EDT
We put some rounds down range with the TP9. What a pistol! Shot 300-ish rounds down the chute, no malfunctions (did have a ammo issue). We had a fun time with it!

https://youtu.be/vznFAU0A9uA
Link Posted: 3/2/2016 11:18:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Good review. I have a PPQ M2 & wanted a P99 just to have one, so I decided to buy the TP9V2 as a less expensive alternative. I got it in early January and I cna't imagine that I could like the P99 any better, plus I prefer the push button magazine release. It is truly a great value pistol. Because of the 19 rds, I keep it as my home defense gun in my night stand. I can't say enough great things about this pistol.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 10:09:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Just sold my SA model and bought the V2. The SA was very accurate and I loved everything, but the decocker. The V2 I hope will be just as good. I want to go shoot it so bad, but have been sick for 5 days.
Link Posted: 3/6/2016 12:04:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Question for you guys, I have not yet handled a V2. Is the firing controls like the origanil TP9, but with the SA frame and slide. Also can you stage the trigger for single action like the first or is it always DA first.
Link Posted: 3/6/2016 12:21:24 AM EDT
[#4]
DA first only if you decock. Otherwise loose take up and then the same trigger after.
Link Posted: 3/6/2016 3:06:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks P08
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top