Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/19/2015 2:12:48 PM EDT
Anyone know where to find one other than the bersa website? They won't ship to my state. I'm catching hell finding one
Link Posted: 10/19/2015 7:38:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Bump for the evening crew???
Link Posted: 10/19/2015 8:07:01 PM EDT
[#2]
I checked Numrich.  They have a lot of Bersa parts but no safeties.

I have a Bersa Thunder 380.
If I may ask, What happened to your Bersa that requires a new safety?

UPDATE
Check eBay.  Pages and pages of Bersa parts.  Already saw a couple of safeties and I wasn't trying real hard.
Link Posted: 10/19/2015 8:31:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I checked Numrich.  They have a lot of Bersa parts but no safeties.

I have a Bersa Thunder 380.
If I may ask, What happened to your Bersa that requires a new safety?

UPDATE
Check eBay.  Pages and pages of Bersa parts.  Already saw a couple of safeties and I wasn't trying real hard.
View Quote

The lever is broken. Got it cheap for a trunk/boat gun that I don't mind getting thrashed. I was looking on eBay and I can't find any for the model with the firing pin safety which this is. Or you have to buy the whole upper and they want as much as I paid for the gun
Link Posted: 10/19/2015 8:57:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Bersa made/makes 4? different 380 models.  They use a slide that looks a lot like the slide on my Thunder.
Those levers might work across the model range.

If Bersa won't ship to you, you must be behind enemy lines.
Link Posted: 10/19/2015 9:54:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Bersa made/makes 4? different 380 models.  They use a slide that looks a lot like the slide on my Thunder.
Those levers might work across the model range.

If Bersa won't ship to you, you must be behind enemy lines.
View Quote

Nope. South east and gun friendly. Not sure what the deal is
Link Posted: 10/28/2015 12:15:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Bump.

Anyone?
Link Posted: 11/15/2015 11:48:47 PM EDT
[#7]
I took my take down lever out without separating the slide from the frame.  Now I can't get it back together OR take it apart.  I fail.  
Link Posted: 12/9/2015 5:14:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I took my take down lever out without separating the slide from the frame.  Now I can't get it back together OR take it apart.  I fail.  
View Quote

Wait... what?

Back when the pistols first gained popularity here in the us, there was a forum warning about bricking the pistol. Google

If you fiddle with it, you might be able to get it back together. Sometimes they just need a little rough handling.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top