Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/30/2015 12:28:20 AM EDT
So I am looking a purchasing a handgun around the 300-350 dollar range, I have narrowed it down to these two options. Leaning towards the Canik. Can any of you give me some opinions I'd like to know what yall have to say.
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 1:30:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
So I am looking a purchasing a handgun around the 300-350 dollar range, I have narrowed it down to these two options. Leaning towards the Canik. Can any of you give me some opinions I'd like to know what yall have to say.
View Quote

Just a heads up: J & G sales has the Canik on sale for $ 249  +/- right now. No experience with them though. They look nice and feel good in the hand at the LGS's
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 9:47:42 AM EDT
[#2]
get the Canik.  Not even a question.
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 2:05:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
get the Canik.  Not even a question.
View Quote

About sums it up...

Forrest

Link Posted: 9/30/2015 2:45:50 PM EDT
[#4]
I almost got a 24/7 before I bought my G19  The reason I didn't purchase, was the weight and size.

Not sure if I wasn't looking at the G2 though.  I would like the Canik more just from looking them over.
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 8:57:06 PM EDT
[#5]
After sending a bunch of Taurus guns back for service over the years and the huge recall they had there's no way I would take the Taurus over the Canik. I'm not 100% sold on the Canik but I would definitely take one over the Taurus.
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 9:19:25 PM EDT
[#6]
The only Tauri worth considering is the 92's, some like their 1911s too
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 11:47:51 AM EDT
[#7]
I think if I were buying a Canik I'd get the V2 which are just hitting the market. I don't mind DA/SA with the decocker.  The SA and a decocker just doesn't appeal to me even though it would probably never be an issue.  I am going to a shop today, I hope they have a Canik in stock because I'd like to look at one.
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 2:53:45 PM EDT
[#8]
canik all day every day great pistol you will love it!!  been carrying mine fore the last 6 months just over 700 rds down the pipe  never lets me down.

mine is the canik tp9sa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top