User Panel

Posted: 5/12/2015 12:05:58 AM EDT
Ordered one from Aim Surplus .includes one 15 rd mag
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 7:09:56 AM EDT
[#1]
czfirearms.us forum has everything you need.  check out the clone section
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 11:28:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Most derivatives (aka "clones") take EAA Witness magazines in their respective caliber.

CZ mags can usually be made to work, but need to be modified a bit.
Link Posted: 5/13/2015 8:57:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Mine functions with EAA/Tanfoglio witness mags, CZ-75 mags, Magnum Research mags and Uzi Eagle mags. Every cz-75 or clone magazine I have tried so far as worked as far as feeding, but sometimes the slide does not lock open on the last shot with some of the brands.
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 11:30:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Mine functions with EAA/Tanfoglio witness mags, CZ-75 mags, Magnum Research mags and Uzi Eagle mags. Every cz-75 or clone magazine I have tried so far as worked as far as feeding, but sometimes the slide does not lock open on the last shot with some of the brands.
View Quote

This. The only difference between witness mags and CZ-75 mags is the follower. Some mags with some Jerichos will not lock the slide back on the last shot, but they will otherwise function.

AFAIK, the MecGar CZ-75 magazines are GTG in just about any CZ copy.
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 6:17:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Ordered one from Aim Surplus .includes one 15 rd mag
View Quote

I ordered one too and picked it up Wednesday.  I'm glad you asked this question because I was searching for mags too.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 11:20:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Eaa witness/Tanfoglio small frame mags work in the Jerichos.
CDNN is a good place for decent priced mags. Check under IMI, Jericho,and magnum research, and baby eagle ,and witness.for better than factory quality mags check out the Mecgar
Made mags and cz75 B mags sold by gregcotellc.
Hope this helps.....
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 11:31:39 AM EDT
[#7]
I hate you guys! I missed the deal. I can confirm that the eaa witness mags are the same as the ones from magnum research.  I have used cz mags from the sp01, but it won't reliably lock the slide. You will note a "T" inside of a triangle as the Tanfoglio mark for the correct mag . Jericho 941 frames are sourced from Tanfoglio in Italy.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 11:56:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I hate you guys! I missed the deal. I can confirm that the eaa witness mags are the same as the ones from magnum research.  I have used cz mags from the sp01, but it won't reliably lock the slide. You will note a "T" inside of a triangle as the Tanfoglio mark for the correct mag . Jericho 941 frames are sourced from Tanfoglio in Italy.
View Quote

I missed the boat also !
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top