Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/15/2015 11:03:58 PM EDT
Anyone have one of these?  I have the SAR K2 .45 and think it is an awesome CZ clone.  Is the ST-10 an awesome HK clone?
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 7:22:44 AM EDT
[#1]
awesome? hardly.  Pass, they are overpriced and most places are selling them off as I think they are DC'd.
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 9:32:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
awesome? hardly.  Pass, they are overpriced and most places are selling them off as I think they are DC'd.
View Quote

Under $350.00 doesn't seem overpriced.
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 3:52:25 PM EDT
[#3]
well, when you consider other firearms in 9mm at that pricepoint it is.
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 10:03:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Magazines are virtually unobtanium - the catch cutout is roughly 0.10" higher than a CZ-75 (or all the other other SAR 9mm models) so it'll fit but won't lock in, and there's not enough metal left to make a new cutout. Nobody ever seems to have them in stock (or at least not when I'm looking).  Had mine for a couple years now and still have <150 rounds through it.  Nothing wrong with it and it's worked flawlessly but it's an afterthought I usually don't bring to the range...I still have a NIB K2P for the same reason.  Sold my B6P because I preferred the B6PC - which DOES make every range trip.  

Since you have and like the K2-45 (which also makes every range trip - and I scored a bunch of extra mags early on)...it's not a bad choice, especially for $350.  It's a physically large, 16+1, aluminum-framed pistol so recoil is negligible; hang a quality light (a TLR-3 is about even with the muzzle, a TLR-1 or X-300 extends much further) on it and it's a good nightstand gun.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top