Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/16/2015 7:41:42 PM EDT
Has anyone bought one of these yet?  $202 is a steal of a deal.  CAI ships these with 2 mags usually but I can't tell from Bud's description if these have 1 or 2 mags.

I'd love to hear from someone who recently bought one of these.
Link Posted: 2/16/2015 8:58:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I bought one when AIM started carrying them.  Not a steal of a deal.  Mediocre gun with awful sights.  If u want a $200 gun, get a PT111G2
Link Posted: 2/17/2015 10:40:04 PM EDT
[#2]
They are quite nice, accurate and reliable.  Trigger is OK for a SA.  Feel is like any other Tok, a little odd (I havent seen any nice aftermarket grips).  But I like Toks, they are a piece of history and in 9mm, not another cartridge to have to stock for.

I dont see any comparison to the PT111 although I have never shot the gun.  The M70 is an old-school single stack steel pistol.

Link Posted: 2/18/2015 4:54:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They are quite nice, accurate and reliable.  Trigger is OK for a SA.  Feel is like any other Tok, a little odd (I havent seen any nice aftermarket grips).  But I like Toks, they are a piece of history and in 9mm, not another cartridge to have to stock for.

I dont see any comparison to the PT111 although I have never shot the gun.  The M70 is an old-school single stack steel pistol.

View Quote

Did you buy yours from Buds?  Did it come with 2 mags or just 1.
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 8:17:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Zastava ships them with 2 mags.  Any less, and you got robbed
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 5:19:20 PM EDT
[#5]
No I bought from Classic.   BTW, who sells spare mags?

The other pistol I would consider - if I were buying today - is the Star Model B.  But I doubt they are as reliable.

Link Posted: 2/19/2015 5:25:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Zastava ships them with 2 mags.  Any less, and you got robbed
View Quote

I understand that they ship from the factory with 2, but Bud's descriptions never seem to say how many mags you get.
Link Posted: 2/21/2015 12:54:08 PM EDT
[#7]
I ordered one, should be here any day...I will let ya know. Apex Gun Parts has mags. I ordered mine from Buds on 2-7, not sure why it took so long... 1st time order from Buds.
Link Posted: 2/21/2015 3:35:32 PM EDT
[#8]
here is a pic of the one I had with the MANDATORY hogue handall jr grip and the holster is an Uncle Mike's nylon hip holster for a 1911
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 7:41:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Spare mags on Gunbroker.
A little high priced but available.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=468379838
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 2:08:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Got mine in last week.  Nice gun for $200.  It is not as finely machined as some guns, but the function and fit is nice.  FWIW it did come w/ 2 mags.  Looking forward to shooting it.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 10:33:58 AM EDT
[#11]
plastic case or cardboard box?  I got mine when they just came out.  Came in white box.  Newer ones have been coming in the Zastava case that also fits the CZ999.
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 5:12:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Picked one up yesterday that I ordered from Buds. It did come with 2 mags, plastic case. Fun gun and for 200 shipped, why not?
Link Posted: 3/14/2015 5:26:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
plastic case or cardboard box?  I got mine when they just came out.  Came in white box.  Newer ones have been coming in the Zastava case that also fits the CZ999.
View Quote

My buds gun came in a black Zastava branded plastic case.  Came with instructions, two mags, a chamber flag and a cleaning brush.  I can post pics later of the box if you're that interested.  Nice little case actually.  Just big enough for the gun.

I hate cases that are so big they are more a briefcase
Link Posted: 3/14/2015 9:27:15 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

My buds gun came in a black Zastava branded plastic case.  Came with instructions, two mags, a chamber flag and a cleaning brush.  I can post pics later of the box if you're that interested.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My buds gun came in a black Zastava branded plastic case.  Came with instructions, two mags, a chamber flag and a cleaning brush.  I can post pics later of the box if you're that interested.  
I have a CZ999 and the case, when I bought the M70A years ago, it came in cardboard.  
Link Posted: 3/15/2015 12:35:48 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
No I bought from Classic.   BTW, who sells spare mags?

The other pistol I would consider - if I were buying today - is the Star Model B.  But I doubt they are as reliable.

View Quote

My Model B's have been totally reliable with ball ammo. I have not tried any HP ammo. The only issue I had was breaking a firing pin by dry firing without a snap cap before checking on how well that works. Pain in the rear to replace the firing pin.

Link Posted: 4/8/2015 7:17:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Mine came with two mags from Buds.  It had been flawless for over 400 rounds.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top