Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/28/2015 5:05:38 PM EDT
I picked one of these up on a whim for $350 on Sunday, and after reading about them, i'm a little concerned. It looks like it's the base model with Wonder Finish, but made in 2005. Ok to shoot normal factory ammo in correct? I still have my G20 and G29 to shoot big boy ammo in, but I love the CZ style, and it has a better trigger than the CZ75B that I used to have.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 5:47:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd shoot the thing with all factory ammo.  Were they prone to issues?  What bbl length?
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 7:07:41 PM EDT
[#2]
They're nice guns. I fired a lot of DoubleTap out of mine with no issues.

It was one of the most accurate handguns I've ever owned.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 7:14:47 PM EDT
[#3]
I had one of the two tone match models in 10MM. Had to sell it because of a family disaster. Otherwise I never would have parted with it. I fed her some spicy ammo from time to time. It has a properly timed feed mechanism for the 10. Which is to say it doesn't unlock prematurely. Paired with a fairly weighty slide, I never had a problem with mine that wasn't caused by defective magazines. Which the company rectified.

As for the standard versions, I understand that the early ones had issues but that was a long time ago. I think the slide is a little lighter on the standard. But I don't imagine it will give you any guff.
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 9:11:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Does it have the heavier slide, or the newer lighter slide that has more material taken off the top at (as you look down the slide) at 10 and 2 o'clock?  The older type slide is stronger and is still used on the Match Model.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 1:58:54 PM EDT
[#5]
.......I too just picked up a 10mm (Witness P full sized frame, shorter barrel).....still trying to understand how they name the different sizes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top