Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/10/2015 1:40:52 PM EDT
Snagged one from AIM last week; should be at my FFL monday.
It will get threaded and be a suppressor host.

Any way to clean up or lighten the trigger? They're notorious for being 20#

Also, can you mill a dovetail for a rear sight?

$189 from AIM
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 3:17:46 PM EDT
[#1]
You might have better luck over in the Curio&Relics forum...or they might give you a little hell for taking it for its original condition.
http://www.ar15.com/forums/f_6/14_Curios_andamp__Relics.html

The double action trigger is horrible.  If you using it like a single action, it isn't bad at all.
Link Posted: 1/11/2015 9:04:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Given all the stuff the trigger does, lightening it up isn't really an option.

The top strap is already very thin, and with the recess for the block in the back of the frame under the existing sight there is not enough room for a dove tail either.

The point of aim on a Nagant is very dependent on the load in terms of both velocity and projectile weight but I can't think of any load that would not get you onto  an 8" steel plate at 25 yards.  

------

1895 Nagant review.

Link Posted: 1/13/2015 12:04:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Good buy.  When the last batch dried up I never thought we'd see them again, especially sub $200.

You'll enjoy playing with it and watching the action probably more than shooting it.

Enjoy
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 1:25:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Good buy.  When the last batch dried up I never thought we'd see them again, especially sub $200.

You'll enjoy playing with it and watching the action probably more than shooting it.

Enjoy
View Quote

Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 5:35:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Thanks!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Enjoy

Thanks!

As I thought, that didn't last long.  They are all SOLD OUT.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top