Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/30/2014 11:41:17 AM EDT
im trying to put a little pistol i acquired that needed some new parts. ordered what i needed but im having a rough time getting the trigger back in the gun. does anyone have a video or any tricks? ive checked you tube already. one more question, there a small ball bearing that i believe goes in frort area of the trigger but its pin, is this correct?

thanks in advance
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 12:17:59 PM EDT
[#1]
bump. anyone?
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 9:39:02 AM EDT
[#2]
bueller?
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 12:31:38 PM EDT
[#3]
anyone have any ideas where i could look?
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 7:20:01 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm not familiar with that brand but you might try Numrich. They may have a schematic for the pistol which might help you out.
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 8:16:04 AM EDT
[#5]
i did and thats where i got the parts from but i got the gun in pieces with a bit of stuff already broken. i figured for ~$50 i could get it shooting and i have a bag of .25acp i got from somewhere lol. my problem is getting the trigger back together. theres a small bearing (glass bead) im not sure where to put
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 11:02:55 AM EDT
[#6]
bump. anyone?
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 10:43:37 PM EDT
[#7]
I googled Sterling .25 and then I hit the images tab and on the 2nd row there were 7 schematics. I do not know if you did this already but I hope it helps some.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top