Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/19/2014 10:13:39 AM EDT
Have a line on a Stinger Pen Gun (Title I firearm, not an AOW), and need to know what they are roughly going for.
Don't know if it has the case and manual, but will know tomorrow.

I tried to look on the web, but couldn't find anything current about it.

The Hive's assistance is appreciated...

Link Posted: 9/20/2014 12:58:12 PM EDT
[#1]
That's a tough item to price.   Usually you only see the, in limited runs from smaller SOT's.  They don't sell for much new, but seem to do pretty well used as they don't hit the market that often.  $200-$400

How much are they asking?

Nfa forum might give you better info
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 12:47:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That's a tough item to price.   Usually you only see the, in limited runs from smaller SOT's.  They don't sell for much new, but seem to do pretty well used as they don't hit the market that often.  $200-$400

How much are they asking?

Nfa forum might give you better info
View Quote

asking $400... supposedly only fired once, with case and paperwork.

Link Posted: 10/17/2014 2:34:32 PM EDT
[#3]
FWIW- The last time my local dealer had a bunch in stock was a few years ago (maybe four) and he was selling them for $200 plus sales tax and the phone call.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top