Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2014 9:48:47 PM EDT
Just got a EAA Witness Match. Grabagun had them in .40 for right around $500.
Comes in a great looking locking case with one 14 round mag. I ordered another mag online so I would at least have 2. Fit and finish is
great. Nice looking black (slide) on stainless (frame).
Out of the box the SA trigger felt really good with very little pretravel/creep with crisp break at about 4lbs.

At the range I put about 60-80 rounds through it after initial clean and lube. I don't remember a single feeding issue. The trigger was great.
the sights just ok. It was easy to get on target. I didn't like the black front blade. Hennings has FO front sights but I my just get their sight set
for this pistol with a FO front and target rear.

Mines a keeper!

Anybody else have this pistol? Have you done any smithing or mods on it? Let me know your impressions!

Link Posted: 9/16/2014 10:37:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Pics aren't loading, weird!
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 10:16:39 AM EDT
[#2]
these are 40 bucks, my buddys EAA has a large blade rear sight on his that i really dig. For the mean time i just took some neon orange nail polish and painted the front sight

Dawson Precision
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top