Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/5/2014 10:28:19 PM EDT
I have yet to see one in person.  My wife wants to trade up to a 9mm from a LCP with a Crimson Trace. She fell in love with the Boberg pics and youtube videos.  Any comments?
Link Posted: 8/5/2014 11:32:47 PM EDT
[#1]
$800+ dealer cost on one, must use or at least they advise +P ammo. Ammo must have heavy crimp or it will literally pull the case off the bullet dumping powder inside the gun. Oh and they are damned expensive! That said I guy I know has one and thinks it's great.
Link Posted: 8/6/2014 12:11:23 AM EDT
[#2]
An ingenious solution to ME issues w/ short bbl 9x19mm CCWs.  But quite complex when compared to a Kahr.
Link Posted: 8/6/2014 1:45:28 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm happy with mine .  It is a solid weapon and quite comfortable to both hold and shoot.  +P is not necessary however it can be shot unlike in some other brands.  Stick to the ammo they recommend and you should be good to go.  Arne is also a good person who stands behind his product.
Link Posted: 8/6/2014 11:58:36 AM EDT
[#4]
I see them quite a bit at gun shows, I don't think I've seen one below $900
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top