Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 4:07:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Gang, I see you can still find Mk7s for about $150 less than a Mk12. Is the new takedown lever worth the $150 difference? Or should I fork over the dough for a Mk12?

Link Posted: 5/25/2015 6:12:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Gang, I see you can still find Mk7s for about $150 less than a Mk12. Is the new takedown lever worth the $150 difference? Or should I fork over the dough for a Mk12?

View Quote

Had mine since 2012, till this day no issue with trigger guard take down.....Once you get used to it.  jgsales has them right now for $$379 New.I bet will still shoot just as good as the newer mk12s.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 9:27:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Canuck223....the x-calibur comes with 2 extra recoil springs/different colors, would you know which color represents bullet weights to be used? Thanks
Link Posted: 5/30/2015 12:38:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Canuck223....the x-calibur comes with 2 extra recoil springs/different colors, would you know which color represents bullet weights to be used? Thanks
View Quote

Odds are you will never use the red spring. It's for +p ammo when used in the X-Calibur.
The other two springs likely have a slight difference in the number of coils, but the spring is the same base weight.

Start with the spring in the gun and your preferred ammo. If the fired brass is landing at your feet, you may want to step down to the shorter spring.
If that brass is flying too far from the gun, well you get the picture.....

Link Posted: 5/30/2015 4:06:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Odds are you will never use the red spring. It's for +p ammo when used in the X-Calibur.
The other two springs likely have a slight difference in the number of coils, but the spring is the same base weight.

Start with the spring in the gun and your preferred ammo. If the fired brass is landing at your feet, you may want to step down to the shorter spring.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Much appreciated
Link Posted: 5/30/2015 9:39:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Had mine since 2012, till this day no issue with trigger guard take down.....Once you get used to it.  jgsales has them right now for $$379 New.I bet will still shoot just as good as the newer mk12s.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Looking at the website, I don't see any listed. Do you have to call and order?
Link Posted: 5/30/2015 4:18:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Date I posted they were in stock...but as I noticed when ever they have them in stock at that price it goes quickly.  If you don't see pics of the firearm they are out if stock.

Right now Buds gunshop has the P1 MK 7...shorter barrel of 3.66"  for $366 buds item#411552996
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top