Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/30/2014 2:23:27 PM EDT
i have heard these are quite rare, maybe 100 were imported? i was wondering if anyone knows the value of it its the 45 acp version its new with 1 30 round magazine and the beat up box. no tools or mag loader(if it came with these does anyone know where i could by chance by them?)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v435/suprastyal69/DSC_1104.jpg
thanks
Link Posted: 5/8/2014 2:34:56 PM EDT
[#1]
are you looking to buy it or sell it?

parts do not exist. period.

yes that is a very rare one
Link Posted: 5/8/2014 2:57:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't know if they were that rare. If they are, I've seen at least 30% of them.

I almost bought one in the late 80s/early 90s many times. I liked the folding 16 inch version, but hated the barrel length & trusts weren't really known about.
They had a good rep for quality, but they suffered the same way HK94s & SP89s did. Most people didn't want them when they were available because they were either an expensive dumb looking pistol caliber rifle or an expensive huge pistol.

The quad stack mags are cool. They were pricey back then too.
Link Posted: 5/8/2014 3:03:55 PM EDT
[#3]
It's $1,500 - $2,000- on a good day.
Link Posted: 5/8/2014 3:06:18 PM EDT
[#4]
I had a 9mm. It was -fun

Uzi is bettah for funnin
Link Posted: 5/11/2014 7:34:31 AM EDT
[#5]
sell, but i listed it on gunbroker and only got a 1400 bid so ill hang on to it and at least make a youtube vid of it shooting. theres only 2 youtube videos of spectres shooting and they're both 9mm.
and everywhere i post about this people comment on the quad stack mags, but they only made a double stack for the 45.  parts CAN be found theres one guy on gb i just bought a manual and barrel wrench from and he hada list of all sorts of small parts he still has, no magazines though haha  thanks guys ill post a link to the vid if i get that done today, nothing like shooting a brand new 20+ year old pistol
Link Posted: 5/11/2014 6:59:49 PM EDT
[#6]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fbZaSnO9FI

for being  a solid piece of steel it really shoots great
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 4:25:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fbZaSnO9FI

for being  a solid piece of steel it really shoots great
View Quote

Nice video, I have never shot one of these but I like the concept.

Would love to have one with a sig brace

And a dozen mags.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top