User Panel

Posted: 3/8/2014 6:30:53 PM EDT
9 or 45? I'm guessing not
Link Posted: 3/8/2014 6:48:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Magnum Research Baby Eagle?
Link Posted: 3/11/2014 2:34:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Only the damn slide decocker Baby Eagle is currently imported by the tone deaf Magnum Research Inc.
Current batch imported was the even more unloved poly framed guns to boot.

Sadly, KBI ( Mr Kassner ) went bankrupt just as he was importing more Jerichos with frame safeties ( F model, cocked and locked SA or DA like a CZ ) as the market has been asking for them.
Six 45acp and a few dozen 9mm and 40 cal guns made it in before the doors closed. Some even have rails.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

A few frame safety guns were imported in the 90's as the brand changed importers.
Rumor is that under 500 in each size with frame safeties was imported. I had a 9mm  941 FB. It was great, but heavy for CCW.

Uzi Eagle is usually the cheapest of the three (  Baby Eagle / Jericho 941 / Uzi Eagle in order of commonality ) as most people don't know what the hell it is.
The very, very rare DAO variant only came in branded as the Uzi Eagle, as far as I know.
I've only seen 3 on Gunbroker in a decade of looking. All of them were compact steel frames in 40cal.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Tristar  T-100 , T-120  / Canik55  Shark C, Shark FC are the names of the Turkish Jericho 941 F  and 941 FB clones currently imported.
They are just as nice as the IWI guns, are much cheaper, plus they come in both steel and aluminum frames.The only exterior difference is that the backstrap and grips are patterned after the CZ75 instead of the Jericho.
Internal parts mostly swap with the CZ instead of the EAA Witness, like the 941.

If you are just looking for a shooter and aren't collecting, I'd buy a Canik Shark over the MRI BE.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top