Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/22/2013 6:53:56 AM EDT
A coworker offered to sell me his Norinco 9mm Tokarev for $250, he says there is a bit of wear on the finish but it functions great.
Haven't seen it in person yet and don't know exact model number.

Decent deal or a no go?
Link Posted: 9/24/2013 3:04:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
A coworker offered to sell me his Norinco 9mm Tokarev for $250, he says there is a bit of wear on the finish but it functions great.

Decent deal or a no go?
View Quote

Sounds decent, to me! You might want to see if you can find a 7.62x25 barrel for it. Mine works great with both barrels and the magazines work fine for either calber. The Norinco TT-33 is a pretty nice piece for the collection iMO. There are also 9x19 (9mm Parabellum) barrels available, and the mags work well for 9x19, too.

You might want to verify which barrel is in it, for certain, it could very well be a 9x19, instead of the 9x18 (9mm Tokarev). In either case, if it's in good operating condition with only a bit of finish wear, I'd plop down $250 for it.
Link Posted: 9/25/2013 1:27:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info!
It actually is a 9x19mm, which is good since the majority of my pistol stockpile is that.

Yeah, I think I'll get it.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 7:25:57 AM EDT
[#3]
I have one and it has worked flawlessly.I picked it up with 2 mags for $180.
Link Posted: 12/8/2013 3:18:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Sounds decent, to me! You might want to see if you can find a 7.62x25 barrel for it. Mine works great with both barrels and the magazines work fine for either calber. The Norinco TT-33 is a pretty nice piece for the collection iMO. There are also 9x19 (9mm Parabellum) barrels available, and the mags work well for 9x19, too.

You might want to verify which barrel is in it, for certain, it could very well be a 9x19, instead of the 9x18 (9mm Tokarev). In either case, if it's in good operating condition with only a bit of finish wear, I'd plop down $250 for it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

Decent deal or a no go?

I just scored an excellent condition one with 2 mags for $230. the magwell is blocked and the mag is sized for 9mm only. I think I can probably make this work with 7.62 tok with new mags, barrel and by switching out the handgrips for stock ones so I can use 7.62 mags
Link Posted: 3/6/2014 9:56:12 PM EDT
[#5]
I have a Norinco Tokarev in 9mm Parabellum.  It is very reliable, but I wonder if it is safe to fire 9mm NATO through it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top