Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/5/2013 11:49:41 PM EDT
I'm very interested in the pistol, but not if I can't find any mags for it.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 8:14:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I just ordered mine from J&G Sales, I figure if I cant find more mags later that at least it comes with two. I dont intend this to be much more then a range pistol anyways:)
Link Posted: 4/8/2013 3:26:20 PM EDT
[#2]
I believe these will work for you CDNN Pistol Mags
Link Posted: 6/16/2013 5:59:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I believe these will work for you CDNN Pistol Mags

I believe those mags are shorter and won't seat in the M70a.  I just picked one up myself (see my thread about it), and from digging around on Google, there's word that CAI should be getting mags.  I definitely want some spares.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 3:59:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Ive confirmed with century arms that mags are available (they have a LOT). They dont have them listed in their estore  but you can order direct or through a CAI dealer. Give them a call and theyll hook you up.
Link Posted: 5/1/2014 7:17:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ive confirmed with century arms that mags are available (they have a LOT). They dont have them listed in their estore  but you can order direct or through a CAI dealer. Give them a call and theyll hook you up.
View Quote

I just callled in and Century does not have any and will not have any for a while. The guy said I should call back every couple weeks to see if they came in. He also said the price per mag will be $25-30.

I did find them here: https://www.apexgunparts.com/product_info.php/products_id/4233 for $28. You guys can have at it, since I just ordered the couple extra mags I wanted.
Link Posted: 5/8/2014 3:39:42 AM EDT
[#6]
I jumped thru hoops with multiple emails to century and to Zastava and just got the run around.  It was a while back and finally ended up telling Zastava that I would not be buying any more of their products if they did not care to supply replacement parts for them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top