Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Kahr
Site Notices
Posted: 7/7/2016 6:37:21 PM EDT
Have a chance to buy a MK9 like new. What would be a fare price?
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 7:19:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Cabellas had one for under 500 with XS Big Dot Express sights installed as a used gun.
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 11:08:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Well I did a stright across trade. The Kahr was new in the box, I traded my new glock 19.
I think I did ok
Link Posted: 7/18/2016 3:11:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well I did a stright across trade. The Kahr was new in the box, I traded my new glock 19.
I think I did ok
View Quote

I'd say you did better than OK.  The value of a NIB MK9 is considerably higher than a NIB G19.
Link Posted: 1/12/2017 8:49:22 AM EDT
[#4]
I wanted to bump this because i've got an opportunity to grab a BNIB mk9 Elite.  He's selling that it's worth about $800 bucks or so, which is more than my trade is worth ($600 or so).

Been looking to get a good concealed carry gun (that can be a pocket pistol too). Is this a good start for me?
Link Posted: 1/13/2017 1:02:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I wanted to bump this because i've got an opportunity to grab a BNIB mk9 Elite.  He's selling that it's worth about $800 bucks or so, which is more than my trade is worth ($600 or so).

Been looking to get a good concealed carry gun (that can be a pocket pistol too). Is this a good start for me?
View Quote

The MK9 Elite is a nice gun for conceiled carry.  It is quite heavy for pocket carry.  If you really want a gun you can pocket carry as well as concealed carry I would take a look at the Kahr PM9 or CM9 if your trying to save a little money.  They are a half pound lighter than the MK9.  Also there are quite a few places on the net to get a MK9 Elite for $750 or less.  A couple places have it for a little over $700.  Even with a transfer fee it would be a lot less than $800.
Page Handguns » Kahr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top