Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Kahr
Site Notices
Posted: 5/23/2016 7:24:53 PM EDT
I have a co-worker who is looking to sell his Kahr PM40 with standard 3 dot contrast sights. He has roughly 10 magazines for the firearm. It has about 500 rounds through it.

what is a rough general price that he could get for it if he sold it to someone like me, or another co-worker? It was 800$ or so brand new [I think].
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 7:33:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I have a co-worker who is looking to sell his Kahr PM40 with standard 3 dot contrast sights. He has roughly 10 magazines for the firearm. It has about 500 rounds through it.

what is a rough general price that he could get for it if he sold it to someone like me, or another co-worker? It was 800$ or so brand new [I think].
View Quote

Look and see what other people are asking in EE or other forums and see what's selling
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 7:45:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Look and see what other people are asking in EE or other forums and see what's selling
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you
Page Handguns » Kahr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top