Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Kahr
Posted: 2/26/2015 11:13:39 PM EDT
Does anyone have a Comp-Tac MTAC for a K9/MK9?  If so, could you please post a pic of the Kahr in the MTAC?  I'm specifically interested in a pic of the area near the top of the backstrap (beavertail area) to see if the leather backing on the holster covers any of that area.  I believe Comp-Tac uses a few standardized sizes of the leather backing so with some guns the sweat guard sticks out past the backstrap and prevents you from getting a full grip on the gun while it's still in the holster.  I suppose a pic with any 9mm/.40 Kahr would work, they probably all fit the same, but I just picked up an MK9 so specifically interested in that.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 10:11:58 AM EDT
[#1]
How about a CM9 and an MTAC?

Link Posted: 2/27/2015 10:37:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the pictures!  I'd guess an MK9 would fit the same.  Although this confirms my concerns about this holster.  I previously tried a Comp Tac Infidel Ultra for a Glock 42 and the leather backing looked very similar how it sticks out into the top of the backstrap area.  I found that I was unable to get a full grip on the gun while it was in the holster and had to shift my grip after drawing, so I returned the holster.  Guess I'll have to keep looking for a holster for my new MK9...
Link Posted: 3/22/2015 6:22:36 PM EDT
[#3]
I have no problem whatsoever drawing from an MTAC with a full firing grip (CW40)
Page Handguns » Kahr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top