Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Kahr
Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2015 11:41:36 AM EDT
Does anyone else have problems with their CW380 locking the slide back after the last shot? Mine has never stayed back with any brand or weight.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 9:55:04 AM EDT
[#1]
No.

Right handed? Grip?
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 8:44:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Is the slide lock spring properly installed?

Link Posted: 2/2/2015 7:23:13 PM EDT
[#3]
It's happened a few times with mine, but it's brand new. I think it has more to do with me shooting a new platform and riding the slide stop lever as opposed to the gun needing to be broken in. It only happened once on my last outing. What I thought I noticed was the slide dropping without me engaging the lever. I observed it the first time out when I dropped the empty mag and the second time out when doing a reload. I will have to watch that.
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 11:16:10 PM EDT
[#4]
I thought the same of my CW380 at first until I realized that I was inadvertently causing the problem.  With the common thumbs forward grip your thumb is keeping the slide from locking back, it's such a small gun that it's incredibly easy to do and not even know it.  
Link Posted: 2/7/2015 5:46:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Mine locks back only about 30% of the time. I even shoot it one handed to be sure I'm not riding the stop. It also shoots very low. Probably need to call them sometime.
Page Handguns » Kahr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top