Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Kahr
Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2015 9:47:25 AM EDT
I found this little CM9 for sale locally, it had already been worked over by MOD 1 out of Lexington, KY.  I've been using a MOD 1 G34 in 3 gun for a couple years and know their work is top of the line.  This is one sharp looking Kahr, and it shoots as good as it looks.

Both groups are from 10 yards w/ about .75 splits.

Link Posted: 1/6/2015 9:07:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I like it!
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 2:50:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice!

So besides the stippling what else has been done on her?
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 3:01:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks like Tungsten Cerakoted for one. I had my CW380 done like that. Looks sharp. My also see front slide cutouts. I like those as well!
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 11:24:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Stipple, front slide serrations, and cerakote.  The on,y thing else I'm considering is night sights.  The factory sights work very well, but I'd like to have a set of Trijicons on it.
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 12:00:55 PM EDT
[#5]
I put the trijicons on my CW380. I really like them. I'm still working on mastering the little gun. I didn't stipple my grips, but went with the Talon Grips. Yours looks very nice though.
Link Posted: 1/11/2015 8:22:59 AM EDT
[#6]
The little Kahr continues to impress me.  My wife has a S&W Shield in 9x19, I prefer the cm9 greatly over it.  More comfortable frame, better trigger, lower bore axis.  A little cheaper too at retails prices,.  If I find a CW9 for sale locally, I think I'd pick it up too.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 7:22:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The little Kahr continues to impress me.  My wife has a S&W Shield in 9x19, I prefer the cm9 greatly over it.  More comfortable frame, better trigger, lower bore axis.  A little cheaper too at retails prices,.  If I find a CW9 for sale locally, I think I'd pick it up too.
View Quote

I'm a Shield man as I love the M&P line, but after picking up a CW380, I am giving the CM9 a hard look.

Eta: bought the CM9. It shoots great but definitely has a lot more kick than my Shield. It is a sweet little gun, though. Really happy with the purchase right now.
Page Handguns » Kahr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top