Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Kahr
Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2014 9:14:27 AM EDT
I'm getting one transferred on Monday. I guess I'll be the Beta tester here.
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 12:31:56 AM EDT
[#1]
only have 100 rounds down range with my ct45 but love it so far. taking a little bit to get used to the trigger again(had a pm9 years back) once I get another few 100 rounds down range and feel all is well in terms of reliability i'm going to chop the grip down to a cw size and run 1911 mags.  

looking forward to a full range report from yours. I leaning towards getting another but maybe a 9. almost picked up one from palmetto when they were $199
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 10:09:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I picked mine up from the FFL Wednesday but haven't had a chance to shoot it due to no ammo. I'm not paying $20 for 50 rounds of 40S&W.
I'm waiting for Midway to ship out the BulgeBuster and Factory Crimp Die . I mixed in my buddys Glocked brass into my stockpile and they all need to be de-bulged now to avoid chambering issues later on.
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 11:39:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:I'm not paying $20 for 50 rounds of 40S&W.
View Quote

Know the feeling, I don't think i've "purchased" factory ammo since obahma has been in office. have aquired some in trade here in there but generally I grab a set of dies anytime I pick up a new caliber and hunt for once fired brass. but I sure do hope powder supplies start comming back. i'm down to my last 5lbs of pistol powders. I really like the Lee Carbide dies. I buy the 4 die set when available.
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 7:57:36 AM EDT
[#4]
I went with Dillon brand 40S&W dies. They were $30 here in the EE, and since I have a Dillon 550 I figured why not?
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 8:36:37 AM EDT
[#5]
I have 70 165 gr RMR plated bullets downrange with no issue
I also have 4 180 Speer GDJHP downrange with no issues

I've have 4 FTFeeds when slingshotting the slide when loading from the mag. Kahr says not to do this.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 2:49:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'm getting one transferred on Monday. I guess I'll be the Beta tester here.
View Quote

I sent an email to a friend who bought two from Palmetto State Armory, they were on sale for $199 each so he couldn't pass at that price!

Link Posted: 12/11/2014 10:09:29 AM EDT
[#7]
130 rounds fired so far. Only issue so far is a squib that lodged a bullet in the bore.
A wood dowel and a hammer solved that and it was back to work.

I'll have to keep a closer eye on the powder hopper dropping proper charges in the future
Link Posted: 2/21/2015 2:08:05 PM EDT
[#8]
FTFeed on round 132. A Federal HST 180 grain. A stiff slap on the back of the slide chambered it.
That just happened to be the first HST stripped from the "CLIP".
Hey it rhymes
Page Handguns » Kahr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top