Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Kahr
Posted: 7/2/2014 11:24:10 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/2/2014 1:15:38 PM EDT
[#1]
The CM45 is shipping now too, fellow over on kahr talk has one in hand, said his 1911 mags fit. I really want the CM45 but was also hoping a CT9 would come out.
Link Posted: 7/2/2014 1:21:48 PM EDT
[#2]
not to be a jerk but, what is the appeal to the CT9?
I have read nothing but good reviews from these Kahr weapons but, a single stack 8+1 9mm that is a full size frame...... is it the $369 price tag?
Link Posted: 7/2/2014 4:01:53 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't know, I like them, the slimness of the grip feels great in my hand as opposed to the thick glock grip, and I'm one of those dudes that always try's to go against the grain, everybody carries glocks, I have had dozens of them, great guns but I always have to be different.

I like the trigger too, made in the USA has an added appeal to me as well, I have always wanted a full size kahr that was not $800 dollars so yeah, the price rage is the most appealing aspect, I don't like to carry a $1000 dollar gun that at anytime can end up as evidence I may never get back, the C line Kahr's can usually be had new for under $400, I understand you can get a glock used maybe around that price or those guys that say they can get brand new glocks all day long for $375 but never mention where, I don't have those connections .
Link Posted: 7/2/2014 9:03:48 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

not to be a jerk but, what is the appeal to the CT9?

I have read nothing but good reviews from these Kahr weapons but, a single stack 8+1 9mm that is a full size frame...... is it the $369 price tag?

View Quote

I am interested because my PM9 is my front pocket 24/7 carry gun.  I don't like IWB or OWB carry of the PM9, as the grip is too short.  Getting a CT9 would allow me to have a full size that has the same trigger, sight picture, and feel of the PM9.  I had thought about getting a TP9, but never did, as it seemed like a lot of coin to drop, and I have a lot of GLOCKs.  At $369 I may do it.  

Link Posted: 7/8/2014 9:51:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The CM45 is shipping now too, fellow over on kahr talk has one in hand, said his 1911 mags fit. I really want the CM45 but was also hoping a CT9 would come out.
View Quote
That is real interesting. Once that is confirmed, may trade my CW45 for a CM45 just for the magazines.

With that said, will get a CT9 since I foolish let a CW9 go a couple of years ago.
Link Posted: 7/13/2014 10:31:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
That is real interesting. Once that is confirmed, may trade my CW45 for a CM45 just for the magazines.

With that said, will get a CT9 since I foolish let a CW9 go a couple of years ago.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know 1911 mags will work in your CW45 right? Just need to order officer size , I had 2 ACT mags for my two CW45's, worked perfect!
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 9:04:46 AM EDT
[#7]
These are now at www.grabagun.com for $299!

Don't know if that is a typo on their end but someone should try to buy one at that price!

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 2:39:41 PM EDT
[#8]
I just picked up a CT9 last weekend at the funshow for $309. The pistol is pretty small for being full sized. The grip is about as long as a Glock 19 but the gun is half the weight and half the thickness. The bad thing is this pistol only comes with 1 magazine. They are running a deal that you get a free magazine for your CT model if you buy before October 31 with a receipt. I threw mine out or lost it before I knew about this deal
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 4:41:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I just picked up a CT9 last weekend at the funshow for $309. The pistol is pretty small for being full sized. The grip is about as long as a Glock 19 but the gun is half the weight and half the thickness. The bad thing is this pistol only comes with 1 magazine. They are running a deal that you get a free magazine for your CT model if you buy before October 31 with a receipt. I threw mine out or lost it before I knew about this deal
View Quote

Contact the dealer, see if they can print you another reciept.  Not sure if Kahr will accept it, but worth a try.
Page Handguns » Kahr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top