Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Kahr
Site Notices
Posted: 6/8/2014 5:09:52 PM EDT
Hello gents,

Just picked up a new Kahr CM9.  GREAT small sized 9mm handgun.  Also have a CW9 along with a P380.

Have about 1500 rounds thru the CW9 and I'm sure the new CM9 will see that number of rounds thru it too in short order.

Are the Kahr polymer framed pistol a high round count gun  ?  Anyone one out there have a ton of ammo thru their Kahr  ?

Thanks !
Link Posted: 6/8/2014 6:31:27 PM EDT
[#1]
I had  a Kahr CW 9 with more than 8000 rounds on it until I sold it to a co-worker and bought the new smaller CM 9. Also have a CT 45 with more than 7500 rounds on it. I have owned 7 different Kahrs over the last 10-11 years. Never had any problems with any of them, except for trying to keep my friends from buying them from me. I used 2 in trades, sold 3 over the years, and have 2 currently. My favorite carry guns.
Link Posted: 6/12/2014 8:49:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Guy over on the Kahrtalk forums had documented something like over 20 thousand rounds on his PM9, and that was quite some time ago. Long-time member, no reason to doubt him.
Link Posted: 6/12/2014 9:29:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Guy over on the Kahrtalk forums had documented something like over 20 thousand rounds on his PM9, and that was quite some time ago. Long-time member, no reason to doubt him.
View Quote

He wad at about 30k the last I saw.
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 4:04:11 PM EDT
[#4]
My CW9 has at least 5 K through it, maybe 800 of which was GD 124+ Ps.  Frame is as new appearing except for normal wear from bumps and scratches.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 6:01:32 PM EDT
[#5]
We had a P9 as a range gun that had at least 30k through it. I just rebuilt it and expect to have another 10-20K before its over.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 8:30:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now he has only about 120 posts though
Page Handguns » Kahr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top