Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Kahr
Posted: 4/11/2014 9:02:32 PM EDT
Hey all. Just wondering what sight options I have for the cw380 other than the trijicons on kahrs website. Don't really need night sights, just looking for something taller, maybe even fiber optics. Are the sights interchangeable from the cw and cm series larger caliber guns?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 1:09:16 AM EDT
[#1]
No one?
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 8:33:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Hey all. Just wondering what sight options I have for the cw380 other than the trijicons on kahrs website. Don't really need night sights, just looking for something taller, maybe even fiber optics. Are the sights interchangeable from the cw and cm series larger caliber guns?
View Quote

I would give the after-market some time to get into it- the gun is still so new, there probably aren't any offerings yet.

That being said, the Trijicons are very good and I have them on both of my Kahrs, bought directly from the factory. I think they're worth getting.

Re your last question- I would think not. For one thing, the slides on the 9mm's are wider. Also, based upon my observations on the P380 which has very low sights, the 9mm's sights are higher/taller. IMO it would defeat the purpose of such a small gun to have overly tall sights.
Page Handguns » Kahr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top