Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Kahr
Site Notices
Posted: 4/5/2014 8:28:04 AM EDT
Picked this up this week. Added Traction Grips and have a Foxx Trapp holster and another mag coming. Applied for my CCW 2/3 so have a long wait yet.
Link Posted: 4/5/2014 10:12:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Sweet, I love my PM9, I am sure you will love your CM9, let us know how it shoots.
Link Posted: 4/9/2014 3:47:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Holster came today
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 2:08:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Finally got to try out my new CM9. Did all the prep work as shown on the Kahr Owners website before I went. Used Federal,Remington and PMC 115gr..about 150 rds. NO FTFs,FTEs,jams of any kind. Did a fair amount of left/low shooting buts that's me getting used to the trigger. Recoil was very manageable. All in all,a fun time on my birthday. Got to shoot for free too because of it being my b-day. I'm going to love this pistol for CCW,
Link Posted: 4/29/2014 9:45:59 AM EDT
[#4]
It always a good thing when you CCW piece starts performing well from the get go.
Link Posted: 4/30/2014 8:06:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Congrats on the CM9 and congrats on getting CCW in Illinois.

Link Posted: 4/30/2014 8:48:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Just got one too and I love it! Took it to the range for break in the other day and shot 220 rounds of ammo without one malfunction. It's my new ccw and I don't see it being replaced any time soon.
Page Handguns » Kahr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top