Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/26/2017 2:28:18 PM EDT
Linkey

There are 7 and 8 rounders...which ones will I get?

THANKS
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 2:47:10 PM EDT
[#1]
When I bought mine years ago.  Right after the recall it came with 1 of each.

Not sure what they are doing now though.

Link Posted: 5/26/2017 3:03:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Deleted
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 3:19:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I wouldn't have purchased anything SA given their latest BS, but since you did, don't forget to get 4 free mags, a free holster and a free mag holder...
Link
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 7:50:56 PM EDT
[#4]
You get both a 7 and 8. The deal came with 2 8rd and 2 9rd
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 6:17:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I wouldn't have purchased anything SA given their latest BS, but since you did, don't forget to get 4 free mags, a free holster and a free mag holder...
Link
View Quote
Meh, people buy Lugers and Mausers that were built by genocidal Nazis, and Makarovs that were built by Soviets.

Just buy the gun you like, politics aside.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 6:21:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
You get both a 7 and 8. The deal came with 2 8rd and 2 9rd
View Quote
This. Same gun I bought about a month before all the bad news came out. I love it. Shoots really nice.
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 5:35:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Nice OP, I'm hung up on the S&W M&P lineup or I would try the XD. Maybe one day. Love my SA 1911's.
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 3:04:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Link
View Quote
....and yet, people still buy Rugers and Smith & Wessons. This hate-flavor of the month bullshit is ridiculous.

OP, I'm not an XD guy, but last I checked at my LGS, they send a 7 and 8 round mag.
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 2:09:21 PM EDT
[#9]
The shield deals with the rebate is making everything else look like a lousy deal.  I'm sure you will like it just fine.  They seem to be really good guns.  I'm kind of interested in the XDe though.
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 10:37:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Bill Ruger is dead, and the company changed the policies he promoted. S&W was forced to change hands, and is now twice-removed from the company that sold us out to the Clintons. Bad analogy.

RRA and SA are still being run by the folks who traded their opposition to an onerous bill in their home state for an exemption for themselves. Your money, your choice, but I'm not interested in giving money to folks who have actively thrown me under the bus in the last month.

Larry
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top