Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/17/2017 4:33:30 PM EDT
was going to buy one last month while looking for a single stack carry gun...and got the G43 instead... today while looking through the latest inventory at my local pawn shop, I came across a like new in box XDs .45 3.3 with 3 mags , case and leather OWB holster...$380. so I put a $100 on it(all the cash I had) and will pick it up tomorrow morning.
anything I should know about these other than the obvious?  I have read quite a few positive posts on here which led me to my decision...
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 4:35:48 PM EDT
[#1]
if you go out to shoot 200 + rounds, wear some gloves.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 2:20:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
if you go out to shoot 200 + rounds, wear some gloves.
View Quote

Or at the minimum get a couple 6 round mags-much more comfortable/controlable for range work.
As I've said in another thread, I use the 5 rounders with a modified pinky extension for carry with
6 rounders as backup and that works great for me. The fives conceal a bit better.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top