Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/28/2017 4:34:14 PM EDT
Picked up an XDS 9 last night to replace the Sig p938 that I bought a few years ago and just never could fall in love with. Already have a Huckleberry Tactical holster on order for it(have a few of his holsters and I love them. Great prices too).

One thing I would like to get right now is a finger extension for the flush mag. I looked at Pearce, but it appears that the only one they make is un-textured, but I would prefer one with a texture to it.

So far the only one's I've found are from a company called NDZ performance(which are aluminum) or a +1 base from Optimus Defense.

Any opinions? Other Options that I'm not finding?
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 10:45:27 AM EDT
[#1]
If your getting a extension isnt it better to just use the extended mag?
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 9:45:10 PM EDT
[#2]
I have several NDZ baseplates for my Shield 9mm. I really like them. Much better quality than the Pierce (I have one on my XDm9).

B
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 2:48:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If your getting a extension isnt it better to just use the extended mag?
View Quote

Welll.... I have the XDs45 with the Pearce extensions on 2 five rounders. They hide a bit better
than the 6 rounders which I carry as spares. I've modified then so that my little sausage has just
enough room to fit on it which makes it even more concealable. Tucked in an Alien Gear IWB and
I forget it's there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top