Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/20/2016 1:38:23 PM EDT
For you guys that have one or tried one.
What are your thoughts?
Is it really only 2/10th wider than a xds?
any other pros and cons?
thanks
Link Posted: 11/21/2016 2:22:44 PM EDT
[#1]
They're not bad little pistols, mostly a generational improvement over the XD subcompact line.  It's still a fat little bastard compared to some other double stack offerings like a Glock 26, but it's a solid CCW nonetheless, and you're getting 13 rounds of 9mm in a pretty compact package, which is better than the Glock 26.  Ergos are pretty good, and the factory sights on the Mod 2 are decent as well, both improvements over the legacy SC pistols.  Trigger is about the same, a little mushy but good.  Still a little ugly aesthetically, but not as ugly as the original XD line, so that's an improvement as well.  Not too hard to find holsters.  It's not mo' betta' enough for me to buy a new one to go with my XDSC, and I think they're a bit expensive for what they are, but I can still recommend buying one if you shoot it better than a Glock or other subcompact pistol.
Link Posted: 11/24/2016 10:27:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks guys, this is exactly what I was looking for this morning.
Link Posted: 11/28/2016 6:35:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Wide and heavy, but mine shoots like a dream and eats anything I put in it.  Hmm, sounds like a SJW female on Govt aid.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top