Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/30/2016 8:05:55 AM EDT
I ended up with a box of parts which contained a 1994 produced Brazil  stamped compact SA 45 frame and everything else needed but the complete slide assembly I've got barrel, bushing, two springs assemblies, etc just the complete slide took a walk. SA was very helpful in letting me know they don't have a replacement for me.
They suggested Caspian email out and I've done some searching for parts and haven't come up with anything. Any other suggestions to get my box of parts running?
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 10:38:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Check sarco. It should fit any make slide designed for that frame size.

What do you mean by compact? CCO, commander?
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 10:05:18 PM EDT
[#2]
SA used the term compact which means commander shorter grip and frame.
Link Posted: 7/31/2016 4:48:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
SA used the term compact which means commander shorter grip and frame.
View Quote

My springer RO compact is a 4" bull bbl with an officer size frame.   I think you will find the dust cover length on your frame will dictate the slide choice.
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 6:21:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Take your pick: http://www.brownells.com/handgun-parts/slide-parts/slides/index.htm?avs%7cCartridge_1=AXX_45+Auto+(ACP)

Your frame to some extent will dictate. You either have an Officer or Full Size frame.  A Commander is a Full Frame with a 4" slide. A Compact is generally an Officer Frame with a 4" barrel. Either way, check your frame.  After all, it is a just a box of parts  :D

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top