Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/20/2016 8:48:48 PM EDT
It's got a lightweight aluminum frame but when I search all I get to come up are railed guns with ambi safeties. Is it a early one?

Link Posted: 5/20/2016 9:13:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Lightweight Loaded Model from the early 2000s.  Just a Loaded with an aluminum frame.  Nice guns.
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 9:24:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Lightweight Loaded Model from the early 2000s.  Just a Loaded with an aluminum frame.  Nice guns.
View Quote

Yep. Did it come with that dummy scratch?

I have a MC operator that the previous owner decided in order to avoid the dummy scratch he would use a sharp screwdriver to pull the slide stop.  Repeatedly .
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 9:39:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I have a MC operator that the previous owner decided in order to avoid the dummy scratch he would use a sharp screwdriver to pull the slide stop.  Repeatedly .
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sure did. I still need to tear it down and give it a good cleaning. Trigger is really light.
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 9:43:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Sure did. I still need to tear it down and give it a good cleaning. Trigger is really light.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Somebody dicked with the sear or sear spring.  Or they had a really good hammer and sear fit.  Might only put a couple rounds in the first few mags to test it.  They are pretty hard to hold down full auto.
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 5:57:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Mods feel free to delete this if you feel inclined but... what do you feel is a fair quick sale price on this? Saw something at the local pawn shop that I'm looking at so I'm thinking about listing this for a day.
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 6:37:35 PM EDT
[#6]
600, quick would be 500/550
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 8:13:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
600, quick would be 500/550
View Quote

Thanks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top