Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/18/2016 2:40:59 AM EDT
Just picked up my new xd service model 40 Cal,  I was wondering if anybody has advice on the storm lake barrels. Thanks !
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:17:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Not specific to the XD, but I've used Storm Lake 40 to 9mm conversions in both my M&P40 and M&P40c.  Both have been 100% reliable.  The full size conversion is very accurate, the compact has a bit of shift in POI but still groups OK.  I think Storm Lake makes a great product.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:03:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I've got one and it works great even with my solid 1911 guide rod conversion and extra power spring. Shoots a little bit higher over stock barrel but it's a great barrel...
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 5:04:29 AM EDT
[#3]
thanks I ended up getting the extended and vented barrel.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top