Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/10/2016 5:24:02 PM EDT
Finnally made the jump into a polymer carry pistol, went with the XD9 mod2 in 9mm. I really am loving this pistol. Flush mag for CC, extended mag for range games, and I really really dig the red fiber front sight. Went through a box of PMC 9mm really quick, shoots point of aim nicely!
Link Posted: 1/16/2016 9:57:43 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Finnally made the jump into a polymer carry pistol, went with the XD9 mod2 in 9mm. I really am loving this pistol. Flush mag for CC, extended mag for range games, and I really really dig the red fiber front sight. Went through a box of PMC 9mm really quick, shoots point of aim nicely!
View Quote
I just picked one up at a gun show today.  Came right home and ordered a couple more spare mags.  If it is as reliable as I think it will be (as is my other Springfield...an XDm), I'm planning on it being my EDC pistol.  I've been carrying a single stack, but I'm seeing more and more multiple perpetrators of criminal violence on the news so much lately that I feel the need for more ammo in the mag.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top