Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/23/2015 8:33:05 PM EDT
Well on the 13th. Figured I'd finally take some picks of it.

" />

Size comparison next to my 92fs.

" />

I haven't shot it yet. Hoping to go after Thanksgiving.
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 9:55:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Congratz i love my mod 2. But i do wish i would of tossed in the extra money and gotten the bitone instead of the all black. One  thing i have noticed though if you are using the extended mags without the little plastic extension cover, if you have any upwards pressure on the mag it can cause premature lock back.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 9:36:18 PM EDT
[#2]
You know I wasn't going to get the Bi-Tone but it was another $50 so I fo'd.

If you take the spacer off there's a lot more play in the magazine. I did get the two free mags but I do plan on picking up a few more.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 10:43:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Ya unfortunately they wasn't running any kind of mag deal when i bought mine. But i did get a 10 and a 13 rd full size from a buddy that sold his full size XD, and a couple more 13s when a local store closed down.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 8:22:26 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm also considering a holster. I just don't know how practical having a holster is living in a state where I'm barely allowed to own a gun. I'd pretty much only carry at home. I've been looking at one of these: Stay Holstered.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 12:17:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Ya that must suck dealing with that. I actually use something similar from clingerholsters, i use the stingray model (30 degree cant) for my mod 2. I also used it for my shield before i sold it, and i have one on order for my XDS 4.0. I actually came across them by accident because they was one of the first to make a holster for the mod 2. https://clingerholsters.com/product/stingray-strong-side-clinger-holster/
Link Posted: 12/5/2015 7:32:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ya that must suck dealing with that. I actually use something similar from clingerholsters, i use the stingray model (30 degree cant) for my mod 2. I also used it for my shield before i sold it, and i have one on order for my XDS 4.0. I actually came across them by accident because they was one of the first to make a holster for the mod 2. https://clingerholsters.com/product/stingray-strong-side-clinger-holster/
View Quote

Its NJ. I'm used well, at least I should be used to being fucked. I'm checking their holsters out now. Thanks for the link.
Link Posted: 12/16/2015 7:59:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Finally got the gun to the range last night. (No pics of the target; my buddy and I were shooting the same target). It shoots really well. I love the trigger on it, it's smoother than any of the triggers on any of my other handguns. It was a lot of fun to shoot. Loading the mags kind of sucks though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top