Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/21/2015 7:41:26 PM EDT
Called to let them know the tritium in the front sight of my TRP must have leaked because it no longer had any glow at all.  I was expecting to pay to replace it, which I had no problem doing, I didnt think their night sights were something covered under warranty.  They just emailed me back after only having my slide for 5 days and sending me back a newly replaced front sight free of charge.  Awesome company.
Link Posted: 10/22/2015 7:55:32 AM EDT
[#1]
I had the same type of response on a TRP I had from them. I love XD's and their 1911's.
Link Posted: 10/22/2015 8:20:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Could not have asked for better CS when I special ordered my TRP Operator.
Link Posted: 10/22/2015 8:28:35 AM EDT
[#3]
A buddy just picked up a new TRP last month, when he got home he noticed the front sight wasnt glowing.  

He hasnt called Springfield CS yet, but I will pass on the word.
Link Posted: 1/23/2016 6:53:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Springfield armory as well as their custom shop are some of the nicest people to deal with - must be that Midwestern charm.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top