Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/21/2015 8:06:55 AM EDT
Had a great session out this weekend with my daily carry XDm 3.8 compact 9, Sig 228, and Sig 1911.  About a year ago I installed the PRP Ultimate Match trigger in my XDm which was worth every dime.  All I can say is I love to shoot this XDm!  The trigger is better than the SRT on my Sig 228 and rivals my 1911.  Just feels like an extension of the hand when shooting it.  No glock for me!!!
Link Posted: 10/21/2015 8:16:01 AM EDT
[#1]
I get a lot of crap for my carry piece, an XDm 9mm 4.5, I love that gun, as a CCW gun it will allow me to shoot without reloading as I figure at that time I will be scared and nervious as heck, 19 rounds I am guessing I will get shot placement in a few of them ;)

I will say my wife's SW Shield 9mm is one nice shooting gun.
Link Posted: 10/21/2015 9:49:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Handled an original XD, didn't like it. Bought a XDS when it came out, didn't like it. Tried an XDM and was surprised at how much I liked it, ending up buying one. So far mine has proven to just as reliable as my Glocks and M&Ps and I think the XDM is the most aesthetically pleasing of all the striker fired guns I own.
Link Posted: 10/25/2015 12:46:50 AM EDT
[#3]
My XDm is revolutionary.  I've had to shoot a Glock for 9 years now.  Whenever I shoot it, I'm always hitting low and left.  I take my XDm out for the first time in years, and I shoot magnificently.  I'm trying to trade my Kimber Solo for another XDm.
Link Posted: 10/25/2015 2:58:55 PM EDT
[#4]
The new xd mod 2 service glock 19 size is kind of interesting.
Link Posted: 10/27/2015 1:13:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Oh buddy. My xdm 4.5 45 was my first gun after I had tried a ton of different guns. The second I picked it up I knew it was coming home with me. It helps that I can drive tacks with it. My current edc is an xdm 3.8 compact 45, and I have a 3.3 xds 45 for funerals and weddings :)

I have 2 beloved glock 23 Gen 2s, one lives in the safe and one on my nighstand. The xdm and xdm compact get all of the holster time these days. Still debating getting a 5.25 and making it into an offensive gun too, for fun.
Link Posted: 10/27/2015 11:27:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Love mine too.  Carry a XDM 3.8 compact or a XDs.  They work well for me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top