Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/3/2015 11:38:44 PM EDT
Anything I should know about the gun? besides shooting the crap out of it.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 7:33:10 PM EDT
[#1]

I have one in OD green as HD gun; I like it. Some people don't like the trigger but mine is good and smooth.

I have a predecessor to it HS2000 too. I had the 45ACP but it didn't feed lead bullets well so I sold it. I didn't have to do anything to it. 16+1 is not bad capacity either

Link Posted: 8/4/2015 9:21:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have one in OD green as HD gun; I like it. Some people don't like the trigger but mine is good and smooth.

I have a predecessor to it HS2000 too. I had the 45ACP but it didn't feed lead bullets well so I sold it. I didn't have to do anything to it. 16+1 is not bad capacity either

View Quote

My gun has a smooth trigger to it it's better then the glock the store had.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 7:49:29 AM EDT
[#3]
As a precaution replace the striker retainer pin then shoot it a lot. Powder River Precision sells the pins. I just upgraded all 3 on my XD9, 40, 45. Great guns, good choice.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 8:17:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
As a precaution replace the striker retainer pin then shoot it a lot. Powder River Precision sells the pins. I just upgraded all 3 on my XD9, 40, 45. Great guns, good choice.
View Quote

Will do thanks
Link Posted: 9/10/2015 1:33:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Just shoot it!

My XD9's are all factory parts as is my XD in 357sig.

No problems on any of them.  One 9 gets a lot of usage.  One 9 gets moderate usage.  My 357 sig is kind of an occasional carry/safe queen (cause ammo is expensive).  The only thing I've changed is to put Trijicon sights on my daily rig.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top