Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/16/2015 10:07:03 AM EDT
Has anyone heard of these being available from SAI?

Thanks
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 11:48:55 AM EDT
[#1]
I emailed the custom shop when the factory threaded models were announced.  No current plans to sell the factory threaded at the moment, just the aftermarket barrel they've always sold.  They might be installing the sights later this year if you send the slide.
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 3:24:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks.

So the threaded barrel model doesn't come with suppressor sights?

I'm pretty sure I could get a threaded barrel from storm lake if I wasn't so cheap.
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 10:28:53 PM EDT
[#3]
The new model is suppressor height sights and factory threaded barrel.  My response was in the context of buying the barrel and sights to upgrade an older model to the threaded model's specs.  Apologies that I was not clear on that...

The CS email read as if those sights will be available from the CS.
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 8:57:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks Maniaaac1. I take it as a sign from the big Guy that I need to stick to glocks and  hk for my 45 cal hosts.
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 10:59:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Any word on thread pitch on these factory threaded models. 1/2x28 9mm I hope.. If so I'd buy
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 8:23:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks Maniaaac1. I take it as a sign from the big Guy that I need to stick to glocks and  hk for my 45 cal hosts.
View Quote

I arrived at the same conclusion.  My xdm is gathering dust, the possibility to upgrade with factory parts and turn it into a viable host might have brought it back to range rotation.  It doesn't make sense to me that the factory custom shop wouldn't offer drop in barrel options, just the gunsmith fit barrel at over half the cost of a TB model glock
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top