Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/5/2015 2:29:37 PM EDT
Thinking about selling my XD 45 Tactical...
I don't shoot it :( it has maybe 100 rounds through it!
Have original case,speed loader, Twin  magholder, Holster, lock and 2 boxes of 230gr ammo (100rounds)
I've seen high prices and I've seen low prices...
This gun is mint!
Oh yeah I have a XS big dot sight 24/7 front only...
What do u guys think u would pay for it all?
Probably going on arms list next week
Link Posted: 6/5/2015 4:27:39 PM EDT
[#1]
When I bought my XD45 Tactical it came with everything yours did, minus the ammo and minus the XD big dot, and I got it off a guy walking around the gun show for 425.

I hope you can get more, but that's what I got mine for, after I had to replace it from raffling off my original in a fund-raiser.
Link Posted: 6/6/2015 6:48:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I picked one up three weeks ago locally and paid $450.  It came with five 13 round mags also.
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 7:40:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Those guys are in the range of what I've seen over the last year at the gunshows. I tried to sell a "service model" in excellent condition for $475 and never got a nibble....traded it off on an AK.....Got tired of toting it to the show.....
Link Posted: 9/17/2015 12:20:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Great pistols. I would think you could easily get $450 for it.
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 2:33:19 PM EDT
[#5]
If you want to sell the xs big dot sight let me know.
thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top