Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/4/2015 1:00:56 AM EDT
Finally getting around to posting pictures of my newish XDS. Took it to the range to test fire. Put a couple hundred rounds through it and it was 100% reliable. Ammo was mixed factory ball and hollow points. Accuracy was very good. These groups are from about 5 to 7 yards off hand.

The goal was to not hit the orange. I got it on my 2nd try:

One flyer in this group(my fault) but overall still pretty tight.

This will make a nice carry gun in the coming summer.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 8:57:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Wow, it sure likes that whitebox!  Good shooting.  Did it beat you up much?

I love my .45acp but it's tough to go 100 rounds all at once, without a glove.  Added some XS Big Dots to mine.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 10:02:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Good shooting, now step out to 15 yards and try again.  Aim small.  How is fiber optic in low to no light?  Almost got one too.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 10:54:46 PM EDT
[#3]
get a talon grip, you'll thank me later
Link Posted: 6/7/2015 4:28:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
get a talon grip, you'll thank me later
View Quote

Or a "Tractiongrip" and save some money.
Link Posted: 6/7/2015 6:15:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks guys! Almost forgot about this thread! Recoil was not bad at all and did not beat me up at all. I have not had a chance to use the fiber optics in low light conditions just yet.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top