Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/4/2015 10:35:16 PM EDT
I was looking at getting one awhile back but price was higher than what I wanted to pay.  Just saw some used on Armslist for around 800... What happened that they dropped? Probably get one now.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 11:19:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Have one in 9mm.  Great gun.  Get Logman's modified mag.  It is GTG.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 1:16:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Lots of information in the sticky thread at the top of this forum ("Picked one up (SA EMP) NEW UPDATE (page3) ")

I had reliability issues with mine with hollowpoints.  Seems to be worked out now and runs well on 147g HST (haven't tested others since 147g HST is my preferred 9mm defensive round).  Took me 2 or 3 returns to Springfield (awesome customer service if you ever need it) and now even though it seems to run fine I just don't completely trust it so I never carry it.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 3:35:54 AM EDT
[#3]
I have one in 9mm as well. I rarely shoot it but absolutely love it!
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 9:03:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have one in 9mm as well. I rarely shoot it but absolutely love it!
View Quote

Same traffic
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top